Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: Cheap alternative to the AG doll trunks? GREAT find! **UPDATED** with pictures!!

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is a wonderful find and such a pretty trunk! I wish I had floor room because I'd ask for one for Christmas. It should be so much fun to have everything all organized, too. It's like a trunk and dresser all in one.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Neat find!!!!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member beccachris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very cool!

    How deep are the drawers? Do clothes and shoes fit well in them?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Post pictures of the clothes and shoes in the drawers. It is so pretty and nice looking. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll take some measurements, and try to get it loaded up tonight to take some pictures of it for ya [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    Hi! Would you mind telling me the brand of tool box this is??? I am gonna try to find one online. I will post the link if I find it. THANKS!!!!!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member SanFen's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2005
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very nice!!! Looking forward to photos of those filled drawers!

    Sandy

  8. #18
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Will Samantha's hat fit one of the drawers. How about Elizabeth's will that fit. I just don't know what to do with the hats. They are so big. I would get a trunk like that just to keep the hats nice if they will fit. Tks for sharing your find with us.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Starla:

    Can you tell me if there is a product or item number? I tried to look it up online and could not find it.

    I would love to go to a Lowes this weekend and try to find one. It looks so great and I think Kailey would love one.

    Lara

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's some info on it from the box. I did a search for it online and couldnt find anything.... It was JUST put out this week @ our lowes and had a sign above it "GREAT XMAS GIFT IDEA" so it's possible that it will be at other lowes too even if it wasn;t there before.

    Classic Toolchest
    Lowes item # 161897
    Purchase order # 9239376
    L.G. Sourcing inc.
    Bar code # 26860 06002

    The shoes fit PERFECT! We've been adding things to it tonight and hope to photo it tomorrow.

    I havent tried the hat's yet so I'm not sure if they'll fit in the drawers BUT they would definatly fit in the upper part since that is deep enough to hold a doll.


    Hth's [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •